Zoetry Montego Bay Jamaica, a boutique resort in the upscale Rose Hall neighborhood, brings the Endless Privileges® experience, where everything is included, to the island of Jamaica. Just steps away from the Caribbean Sea, all of Zoetry Montego Bay’s
49 suites were designed with a holistic approach in three main buildings: Wood & Water, Bamboo and Blue Mountain – a nod to Jamaica’s ecological tapestry. From open terraces and balconies, to floor-toceiling sliding doors, guests will enjoy views of the ocean
or the lush tropical landscape. A selection of suites offer access to private swim out pools.
It’s the perfect setting to find oneself. Clear the mind with meditation and yoga. Rejuvenate at the spa. Outdoor soaking tubs, the infinity pool, and other water elements complete the idyllic and enchanting experience at Zoetry Montego Bay. Guests can
connect with nature with a swim in the Caribbean Sea. A drive along the scenic north coast offers miles of pristine beaches. Waterfalls nearby offer natural swimming holes and empty into the sea along a beautiful beach. This sanctuary is located on a private
beach, a world away from daily distractions, but only 5 minutes from shopping, dining, golf and Sangster International Airport. Set yourself to the pace of island life, relax and enjoy the Endless Privileges® experience.
Club Mobay (Available for all new bookings & subject to availability) - Applicable for reservations booked in the Junior Suite Ocean View room category or higher for a minimum stay of 7 nights
Unique Selling Points
- AAA Four Diamond award-winning boutique resort
- Holistic design of 49 suites in three main buildings: Wood & Water, Bamboo and Blue Mountain – a nod to Jamaica’s ecological tapestry
- On a private, serene beach but conveniently located to Jamaica’s largest airport, shopping and entertainment options
- Scenic pier and other on property water elements provide a relaxing island experience
- All suites feature dedicated, personalized service at no additional cost
- Organic, fresh and locally-grown ingredients incorporated into each meal as well as gluten free, vegetarian and vegan options
- Wellness and spiritual offerings include a spa with peaceful gardens, yoga and meditation areas and fitness center
- Close proximity to three championship golf courses
**VIP Arrival & Departure Services, applicable to reservations booked in the for a minimum of five night stay in Swim Out Suite or higher, subject to availability.